This is a Bowens Quad 2400 Two Head Studio Kit , which is built around the QuadX 2400 watt/second generator power pack. The Quad 2400 features two flash-head outlets that are split between two channels. Full 2400W/s is available from a single channel or power can be divided across both channels, offering a wide selection of powers.
Each channel has its own power level variator that can control output over a six-stop range, while a master control offers up to two stops in one-stop increments. It can be switched from 2400, to 1200 to 600 w/s with less than 70K shift in color temperature.
Auto setting will set the modeling lamp of the brightest head to maximum, even when the overall flash power of the pack is set at a low level. This helps you to preview your lighting, even at the lowest of flash powers.
The Bowens Creo flash heads work perfectly with the Bowens QuadX flash power packs. They are fan-cooled for constant use. Each features a 4 Amp fuse.
- Six Stop Power Range
- Adjustable in 1/3 stop increments, from 2400 to 37 w/s
- Digital Readout
- The control interface is based around an LCD information panel which can be used to show a host of information, from light output (in w/s or % of total power) to the flash duration, and more.
- Audible Beep
- Signifies complete recycling -- it's switchable...so is the optical slave
- Low Voltage Sync
- 6VDC is rated safe for digital cameras.
- Fan Cooled
- Variable-speed cooling fans respond to internal temperature changes to ensure peak performance.
- Optional IR Remote Control System
- Allows the photographer to control all functions up to 33' (10 m).
- UV Coated
- UV Coated Pyrex protective domes for the flash heads
- Modeling Lights
- Very bright 250 watt modeling light on each head