Sit back and enjoy exceptional "Stereo" sound reproduction at an affordable price with JBL's SP6CSII Soundpoint Series 6" 2-Way Stereo In-Ceiling Speaker. The Soundpoint Series was designed for both professional and home entertainment enthusiasts with the capability to deliver a full, clear, and tight sound response. The SP6CSII boasts an impressive 6.5" aluminum (cone) woofer, dual 3/4" titanium-laminate (pivoting) tweeters and 100W of stereo power.
The JBL SP6CSII offers multiple features such as a space-saving flush-mount design, a unique swivel-mount tweeter and a Dual-voice-coil rubber-surround aluminum woofer. With its dual channel capability, the JBL SP6CSII can reproduce a full stereo sound range in any location where space is limited. In addition, the JBL SP6CSII can be painted to match any decor.
- Dual-Channel Stereo Speaker
- The versatility of the SP6CSII is unsurpassed, due to its dual-channel capability. Install it where you need to reproduce stereo sound in a small space or to simply upgrade your 5.1 channel home theater system to 7.1 channels without making additional cutouts.
- Dual Swivel-Mount Tweeters
- The SP6CSII has the ability direct the high frequencies toward your listening position by incorporating a unique swivel-mount, dual tweeter system with Elliptical Oblate Spheroidal (EOS) waveguides.
- Frequency Response
- With a frequency response of 40Hz - 20kHz, the SP6CSII can reproduce a full stereo sound range from deep bass tones to ultra-high frequencies.
- Flexibility and Placement
- With its space-saving design of only 4-1/4" mounting depth and weighing only 4 lbs, the SP6CSII offers you maximum flexibility of being able to install it anywhere.
- Paintable Frame and Grille
- Both the frame and grille can be painted to blend into the existing environment.
- Ease of Installation
- Locate your speaker location, cut the drywall, connect the speaker wires and mount the SP6CSII, it's that simple. The SP6CSII includes a cutting template and integrated dog-ear brackets for retrofit applications. And with rough-in frames available for new construction, installation is just as easy.