Sit back and enjoy exceptional sound reproduction at an affordable price with JBL's LS328C Studio L-Series 8" 2-Way In-Ceiling Speaker. The Studio L- Series was designed for both professional and home entertainment enthusiasts with the capability to deliver a full, clear, and tight sound response. The LS328C boasts an impressive 8" cast-frame aluminum (cone) woofer, 1" pure-titanium (pivoting) tweeter, boundary compensation and 150W of power.
The JBL LS328C offers multiple features such as a space-saving flush-mount design, a unique swivel-mount tweeter, and a rubber surround aluminum woofer. The LS328C can reproduce a full range of audio frequencies to complement your audio selections. In addition, the JBL LS328C can be painted to match any decor.
- Frequency Response
- With a frequency response of 28Hz - 30kHz, the LS328C can reproduce a full sound range from deep bass tones to ultra-high frequencies.
- Swivel-Mount Tweeter
- The LS328C has the ability direct the high frequencies toward your listening position by incorporating a unique swivel-mount tweeter with Elliptical Oblate Spheroidal (EOS) waveguides.
- Flexibility and Placement
- With its space-saving design of only 4-5/8" mounting depth and weighing only 5.8 lbs, the LS328C offers you maximum flexibility of being able to install it anywhere.
- Paintable Frame and Grille
- Both the frame and grille can be painted to blend into the existing environment.
- Ease of Installation
- Locate your speaker location, cut the drywall, connect the speaker wires and mount the LS328C, it's that simple. The LS328C includes a cutting template and integrated dog-ear brackets for retrofit applications. And with rough-in frames available for new construction, installation is just as easy.