SureFire flashlights are known around the world as the go to lighting system for any and every tactical scenario. In 1969 their original product line consisted of laser sighting systems for firearms. After many years of intense research and development, the SureFire Weapon Light was born and low light law enforcement & military operations changed forever. SureFire then went on to establish themselves as the leading manufacturer of rugged, powerful and compact illumination tools for tactical applications; from weapon-mounted lights and laser sights, shield lights, baton lights & hand-held lights powerful and bright enough to qualify as force-multiplier tools that could temporarily blind, unbalance, and disorient a threat.
The Millennium M3 CombatLight is a high intensity incandescent flashlight that is similar to their M2, but slightly longer and twice as powerful. This illumination tool delivers a 125/225 lumen tactical-level beam that's optimized for tactical, duty, and navigation use. The CNC machined housing is fitted with their patented rubber grip ring to allow using the light with an enhanced grip, such as the Rogers/SureFire technique.
This M3 is a member of the Surefire Millennium series, and as such many of the components are interchangeable with the M500A and M100 WeaponLights.
- Tempered Pyrex® window
- 1.62" Bezel accepts SureFire's accessory filters
- Mil-Spec Type III hard anodized finish is extremely durable
- Shock isolation system provides extra recoil & impact protection
- Rugged CNC machined aluminum body is O-ring sealed and weatherproof
- Tail cap switch: press for momentary-on, twist for constant-on
- Switch lockout prevents accidental activation during transport or storage
- High Output Option
- The included MN11 lamp delivers a brilliant 225 lumen beam
- Tungsten Filaments
- To achieve maximum light output, SureFire lamps feature a tungsten filament in a high-pressure xenon/halogen gas atmosphere.
- Prefocused Beam
- No need to twist the bezel to adjust the beam, it's already perfectly prefocused. Lamps and reflectors are individually mated and hand-adjusted to within .005" for optimum beam quality at all distances.
- The SureFire Difference
- SureFire strives to design and manufacture lights of ever-increasing brightness and quality while setting new standards for maximum power with minimal size. Three things characterize every product: compact size, extreme ruggedness, and a flawless high-output beam. Every SureFire illumination tool is guaranteed to produce a perfect center spot of intense light surrounded by a smooth corona of softer light.
- No Hassle Lifetime Warranty
- Lamps will burn out, batteries will be used up, and switches for WeaponLights will eventually need to be replaced. Everything else is covered by their lifetime no-hassle guarantee; if it breaks, SureFire will fix it!
- Made in the USA