SureFire flashlights are known around the world as the lighting system for any and every tactical scenario. In 1969 their original product line consisted of laser sighting systems for firearms. After many years of intense research and development, the SureFire Weapon Light was born and low light law enforcement & military operations changed forever. SureFire then went on to establish themselves as the leading manufacturer of rugged, powerful and compact illumination tools for tactical applications; from weapon-mounted lights and laser sights, shield lights, baton lights & hand-held lights powerful and bright enough to qualify as force-multiplier tools that could temporarily blind, unbalance, and disorient a threat.
The Millennium M910A-RD Vertical Foregrip WeaponLight attaches directly to your weapon's Picatinny rail via the integral thumbscrew mount. It is designed to perform under battlefield conditions, withstand recoil, and deliver an ergonomic advantage to the operator during sustained-fire.
The M910A features a shock isolated design to protect the high-output lamp from shock and vibration, and the rugged Nitrolon housing is o-ring sealed for extreme weather and dust protection.
The tactical switching system provides the operator with the means to direct light in a prudent and stealthy manner. The switches are built into the vertical grip, so the operator can operate the system without having to break out of position.
The LEDs are controlled by a momentary on switch, and the main beam is controlled by both a momentary and a constant on switch. To prevent accidental activation during covert operations, the system disable option can be selected.
The LED array in this M910A WeaponLight produces a red beam of light, and the color of the grip is black.
- Tactical Switch
- Switching - Pressure sensitive momentary activation pads, constant-on rotary switch, system disable rotary switch
- Stealth Navigation
- Two low-output red LEDs provide enough light for stealth navigation.
- High Output Option
- Standard 125 lumen output for 60 minutes, or 225 lumens for 20 minutes with included MN11 ultra-high output lamp assembly
- Turbohead Option
- Optional 2.5" Turbohead assembly can be installed for a tighter and longer reaching beam
- Sustained-Fire Control
- Vertical Foregrip Weaponlight provides the operator with an ergonomic advantage and increased control during sustained firing
- Rugged Construction
Nitrolon (glass-filled polymer (housing is non-conductive & impact-resistant
Pyrex lens window in a shock-isolated aluminum bezel with a hard anodized finish
- Mission Specific Illumination
- 1.62" Bezel accepts SureFire's accessory filters and protective cover
- Mil-Std 1913 Picatinny Rail Compatible
- Fits most Picatinny rail equipped weapons
- Prefocused Beam
- No need to twist the bezel to adjust the beam, it's already perfectly prefocused. Lamps and reflectors are individually mated and hand-adjusted to within .005" for optimum beam quality at all distances.
- The SureFire Difference
- SureFire strives to design and manufacture lights of ever-increasing brightness and quality while setting new standards for maximum power with minimal size. Three things characterize every product: compact size, extreme ruggedness, and a flawless high-output beam. Every SureFire illumination tool is guaranteed to produce a perfect center spot of intense light surrounded by a smooth corona of softer light.
- No Hassle Lifetime Warranty
- Lamps will burn out, batteries will be used up, and switches for WeaponLights will eventually need to be replaced. Everything else is covered by their lifetime no-hassle guarantee; if it breaks, SureFire will fix it!
- Made in the USA