With the Sealife DC600 6.1 mega-pixel digital camera you can take photographs as you explore the ocean world both above and below the water. This easy to use camera is good to depths of up to 200' (60 m). Of course it is also ideal for taking worry-free pictures in the rain, at the beach, or on the ski slopes.
The camera features a large 2.5" LCD screen. This allows easier viewing underwater and reviewing of images. When shooting underwater without flash the camera has two Sea Mode underwater white balance settings. One is for above 25' (7.62 m) and one for below 25' (7.62 m). With the Spy mode feature you could set the camera to automatically take photos every 10, 30 seconds or 1, 5 minutes. By setting this up on a tripod and swimming away you could photograph very shy creatures.
The camera housing allows access to power, shutter, zoom, LCD, menu, mode, 4 navigation buttons, OK and delete functions underwater. The sure fire flash connection system holds your fiber optic cable in the prefect position so the flash will fire every time. The camera is part of a system that will nurture your creativity and allow expansion of your underwater photography skills.
- 6.1 mega-pixel CCD sensor
- Bigger and Brighter 2.5" LCD; Easier to see while diving; Great for reviewing pictures
- 12 Land Modes - Night and Day from Portrait to Landscape
- Sea Mode - "Color Booster" Provides optimum underwater white balance when shooting without flash; Two Sea Mode underwater settings provided; One for above 25' (7.62 m) and one for below 25' (7.62 m)
- Spy Mode - Spy on nature with automatic continuous shots at pre-set time intervals of 10, 30 seconds or 1 and 5 minutes
- The sure fire flash connection system holds your fiber optic cable in the prefect position so the flash will fire every time
- Brightness Control; One-touch switch toggles through Far - Normal and Macro Flash
- Pocket-size removable inner camera
- Fully rubber armored for extra durability sure grip
- Rechargeable lithium battery for extra long battery life
- Depth tested to 200' (60 m)
- Expandable With all ReefMaster lenses, flashes and accessories