The Legacy 7 from Telex is a versatile seven-user wireless intercom system ideal for use in field production work or sports applications. It offers full-duplex communication so users can speak and listen simultaneously with no "push-to-talk". Audio is transmitted using 802.11 wireless LAN technology for ease of use and is encrypted using 64-bit DES technology to ensure your conversations stay private.
The system offers two separate conversation channels, allowing two teams to work using the same system without interfering with each other's conversations. The system comes complete with a base station, seven wireless beltpacks, battery chargers, a gooseneck antenna mount, antenna, and carrying case.
The base station is a compact and durable full-featured unit. It offers an intuitive interface with a single select button to choose from one of the 11 available RF operating channels. The unit can operate via external power or an internal battery.
The wireless beltpack is slim, unobtrusive, and easy to use. It has a large power/volume control knob, conversation channel select buttons, and a talk button for choosing between momentary and latch on/off mode. Headset connection is via a standard 4-pin XLR connector.
Note! Headsets with standard 4-pin XLR connectors are required for each beltpack and are available separately.
- Full-duplex communication for up to seven users. Additional listen-only users may be added as well
- 11 selectable operating channels, which can also be set automatically
- Transmission via 802.11 wireless LAN with 64-bit DES encryption offers ease of use and fewer interference problems than UHF systems
- Choose between two talk channels, allowing two different conversations on the same wireless system
- Base station and beltpacks have Li-Ion rechargeable internal batteries. Base station can also run on external power
- Beltpacks are durable, easy to use, and water-resistant
- Low battery indicators for base station and beltpacks
- Indicator LEDs for power/battery, recharging, and selected channels
- Standard 4-pin XLR connector on beltpack for headset connection