The BEI Laminar XL 48x60" Motorized Front Projection Screen (Matte White) is designed for displaying high resolution images, via front projection, produced by high output DLP, LCD & DLA video/data projectors. The Laminar XL is motorized and designed for surface mounted installation on the wall or ceiling.
This well-design and functional screen can serve many purposes. The option of either ceiling or wall mounting opens up many installation possibilities and makes this screen a viable consideration for purchase. For hospitals, business offices, conference rooms, educational venues and religious houses, the Laminar XL won't let you down - except when you throw the switch.
BEI is an audio-visual product company specializing in standard and custom-sized projection screens. Their focus is a strong combination of innovative design, quality and customer satisfaction.
Their market stretches from corporate and educational facilities to hospitality and custom needs. Backed by an impressive Five-Year Warranty, BEI can answer your most demanding projection needs.
- Built-in low voltage control
- UL and CSA approved motor-in-roller
- The viewing area width is available up to 120"
- The viewing surface is seamless
- The viewing surface substrate is 100% opaque
- Convertible from regular-roll to reverse-roll in the field
- The housing is extruded aluminum, light weight and easy to install with BEI's 2-button mounting system
- The housing has a changeable decorative insert available in a variety of colors
- The housing has a black textured finish with a removable bottom closure