The BEI Motorized Lift for Descending 50" Plasma Television is designed for raising a plasma display from a cabinet or lowering it from the ceiling. This product can be supplied in BEI's furniture quality cabinets, or provided as "mechanism only", to be installed in an existing cabinet or other suitable enclosure.
BEI is an audio-visual product company specializing in standard and custom-sized projection screens and lifting systems. Their focus is a strong combination of innovative design, quality and customer satisfaction.
Their market stretches from corporate and educational facilities to hospitality and custom needs. Backed by an impressive Five-Year Warranty, BEI can answer your most demanding projection needs.
Note: Due to the numerous installation scenarios, it is recommended that the BEI Motorized Plasma Lift be professionally installed
- Mechanism is designed around a sturdy T-slot aluminum frame system
- Works with most commonly available wall mounts 1
- Capable of lifting up to 200 lbs
- Standard travels of 28, 38 & 48"
- UL listed motor-in-roller
- Control options include line voltage switching or low voltage control via wall switch, contact closure, RS232, IR remote or RF remote
- Fluted corners
- Furniture glides
- Cabinet top is attached to motorized lift, and moves up and down accordingly