This is a K5600 Pair of Joker-Bug 200W HMI AC/DC Kit The Joker-Bug 200 HMI PAR has an output comparable to 750/1000 watt quartz fixture, but with a power draw of only 3 amps. The Joker Bug 200 has become a standard for small interiors, interviews, documentaries and car shots.
The power supplies are designed to function with 110-240 AC Voltage, and your 14-30V DC batteries. The included softboxes, lenses, lamps, Beamer PAR reflectors, Beaker diffusers, and barndoors offer a variety of light shaping methods. The kit also includes a kit case for each Joker and its accessories.
- Optional batteries are available for DC voltage use.
- The included 16 x 22" Video Pro Series softboxes include 3 interchangeable front diffuser screens to provide a variety of softening capabilities.
- The included lens set provides the ability to adjust the quality and intensity of the light emitted from each head.
- The single ended daylight balanced HMI bulbs have an average life of 200 hours.
- This kit includes a hard carrying case for each Joker and its accessories.