Windows Vista QuickSteps - Get started using Windows Vista right away--the QuickSteps way. Color screenshots and clear instructions show you how to use all the new and improved features available in this state-of-the art operating system.
Follow along and learn to customize your desktop; organize, store, and back up files; connect to the Internet and use email; add hardware and software; and work with photos, music, and video. You'll also find out how to secure your system and set up a wired or wireless network. Plus, you can flip straight to the information you need easily using the color-coded tabs. Get the book that gets you started using Windows Vista in no time.
In Each Chapter
- Shortcuts for accomplishing common tasks
- Need-to-know facts in concise narrative
- Helpful reminders or alternate ways of doing things
- Bonus information related to the topic being covered
- Errors and pitfalls to avoid