Hensel Studiotechnik has shrunk the size of the original Porty head and now offers the EH Pro Mini 1200 P Flash Head. It is super compact and much easier to transport. The included detachable 16' (5 m) head cable (red collar) may be replaced with an optional 22' (7 m) or 33' (10 m) cable.
The weight has dropped dramatically as well -- it's a full 20 oz (0.6 kg) lighter than the previous EH Pro 1200 head, but it retains full compatibility with all Hensel Portys, studio power packs, and Hensel accessories.
The flash tube for this head is now the 9450135. Glass domes are available with different coatings to adjust color temperature. These glass domes are also available in either clear or frosted versions for different light qualities.
- Reflector Compatibility
- Reflectors can be attached at any angle and simply locked into place with the snap of one lever.
- Umbrella Socket
- Universal, heavy duty umbrella holder with quick release accommodates up to a 0.5" shaft.
- User Replaceable Flashtube
- No tools are needed to replace flashtube.
- Protection Glass Dome
- Surrounds the flashtube for an added margin of safety. Optional domes available in different warming, or softening tones.
- Easy to Control
- Handle provided for panning, swiveling and carrying.