The Applied Microphone Technology (AMT) S15G is a professional acoustic guitar microphone designed for capturing in crucial recording and live sound reinforcement applications. The microphone's design accommodates any acoustic guitar body. The microphone capsule itself features a highly sensitive condenser element with a cardioid polar pattern and wide frequency response. The capsule is optimized for accurate and transparent reproduction of acoustic guitar.
The S15G features a secure clamp-on mounting mechanism that provides a secure fit without damaging the instrument's finish. A flexible gooseneck enables easy microphone positioning for optimum results. The microphone features a fixed cable which connects to the AMT AP40 floor preamplifier (included). The beltpack features standard XLR inputs and outputs as well as variable gain for line level output.
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- The S15G features a tight cardioid polar pattern, minimizing adjacent, residual noise.
- Contoured Frequency Response
- The contoured frequency response is optimized for accurate reproduction of guitar.
- Sleek Unobtrusive Mounting Design
- The sleek microphone profile and clamp on mount mechanism is designed to secure the microphone without damage to instrument's finish.
- External Power Supply and Output Stage
- The microphone features an external power module and output stage with 3-pin XLR output and 10-foot cable.