The Big Reason from Zero-G, distributed by EastWest is a collection of seven libraries, containing over 6,500 samples and over 4GB of data. The Big Reason coveres almost every contemporary music style, including dance, funk, urban, ambient, leftfield and ethnic.
Packed full of loops, instruments, pads, effects and much more, the sounds are programmed for Propellerheads Reason as REX2, NN-19, NN-XT, Re-Drum, Malstrom, Subtractor and WAV format files.
- Binary Finary
- Dance music library
- Chemical Comedown
- Pads, FX and soundscapes that create a journey into sound
- G-Funk Era
- Collection of dance floor funk-ed up essentials
- Guitar Lab
- Electric and acoustic guitar licks, riffs, notes and chord patterns from a top session player
- Organic Chemistry
- Other-worldly, exotic, unexplained, alien and avant-garde sounds
- Percolated Beats
- Live drum loops from top urban music session drummer Richie Spaven
- Planet Bliss Loops
- Over 700 beats suitable for all kinds of dance music