The Horseman 35mm f/4.5 Apo-Sironar digital Lens Unit for SW-D II Pro is a Rodenstock 35mm Apo-Sironar digital with a standard Copal #0 shutter, but built into a Horseman-specific helical focusing mount and barrel assembly made to fit upon their SW-DII Pro camera. This lens provides a wide angle of view equivalent to a 25mm lens upon a 35mm camera, and its large image circle allows the full range of body movements available upon the SW-D II Pro.
The 35mm Apo-Sironar digital is one of the world's best moderately wide angle lenses made specifically for the demands of digital photography, where absolute performance across a smaller image area are needed. The Apo-Sironar delivers, giving extremely high contrast and resolution from the center to the edge of the field, without color fringing or distortions that would otherwise limit the higher resolving capacity of medium format digital backs. Despite its incredible performance, it nonetheless provides a relatively large 105mm image circle, making it possible to mount traditional film backs upon the SW-D II Pro without any vignetting.
- A Rodenstock 35mm Apo-Sironar digital with standard Copal #0 shutter, built into Horseman-specific helical focusing mount/barrel assembly
- Exclusively made to fit the SW-D II Pro camera
- Allows full range of camera's ±17mm all-axis movement
- Ideally designed for use with digital backs, providing extreme color correction and no color fringing even at the periphery of its image circle
- Extremely fine resolving power when stopped down to between f/8-11
- Large maximum aperture aids focusing in poor light