This item is controlled on the U.S. Commerce Control List set forth in the Export Administration Regulations or the U.S. Munitions List set forth in the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, and may require a license or other authorization from the U.S. Government to be exported from the United States. Without limitation, parties purchasing from B&H are solely responsible for determining applicable export licensing requirements and for obtaining any licenses or other authorizations from the appropriate agencies of the U.S. Government that are necessary for exporting the item, such as the U.S. Department of Commerce or the U.S. Department of State.
The Equinox FX7PRO mechanical underwater housing is designed for the Sony HDR-FX7 and HVR-V1 camcorder. Constructed with rugged and durable PVC material, with one inch cast acrylic face-plates and stainless steel hardware. These materials help prevent corrosion.
Features include manual controls: power-on/off, record-start/stop, zoom-telephoto/wide, auto focus, ND filter, white balance and iris. There is also 2 geared controls manual focus and iris dial.
The housing is rated to a depth of up to 250'. A 2.5" color LCD monitor with its own rechargeable battery is included with the housing.
- Housing body construction is rugged, durable PVC material, with stainless steel hardware
- 1-inch clear cast-acrylic face-plates allows sufficient light to enter the housing for the white balance control to operate; You can also check the O-ring seal, to avoid flooding .
- Maximum depth of up to 250'
- Zoom - telephoto/wide
- Auto focus
- ND filter
- White balance
2 Geared Controls:
- Manual focus
- Iris dial
- 2.5" Color LCD monitor mounted with its own rechargeable battery
- Removable external ballast on the bottom and the side of the housing
- 2 tray mounting system for easy removal of camera