The Equinox FX7PRO mechanical underwater housing is designed for the Sony HDR-FX7 and HVR-V1 camcorder. Constructed with rugged and durable PVC material, with one inch cast acrylic face-plates and stainless steel hardware. These materials help prevent corrosion.
Features include manual controls: power-on/off, record-start/stop, zoom-telephoto/wide, auto focus, ND filter, white balance and iris. There is also 2 geared controls manual focus and iris dial.
The housing is rated to a depth of up to 250'. A 2.5" color LCD monitor with its own rechargeable battery is included with the housing.
- Housing body construction is rugged, durable PVC material, with stainless steel hardware
- 1-inch clear cast-acrylic face-plates allows sufficient light to enter the housing for the white balance control to operate; You can also check the O-ring seal, to avoid flooding .
- Maximum depth of up to 250'
- Zoom - telephoto/wide
- Auto focus
- ND filter
- White balance
2 Geared Controls:
- Manual focus
- Iris dial
- 2.5" Color LCD monitor mounted with its own rechargeable battery
- Removable external ballast on the bottom and the side of the housing
- 2 tray mounting system for easy removal of camera