The Bosch LTC 2382/90 is a color quad processor for professional security applications. It accepts up to four color or B/W cameras and displays them simultaneously on a single screen. In addition to quad processing, this unit supports the display of cameras in full screen in high resolution and at speeds of up to 60 FPS (50 FPS PAL). Cameras in quad screen mode can be quickly brought into full screen during playback by activating the unit's built-in digital zoom. Switching between cameras in full screen mode can be done manually on the front of the unit or by programming auto switching with individual dwell times. Setup and operation is quick and easy with front panel controls, a user-friendly on-screen display and support for 8-character camera titles.
- Auto detects NTSC/PAL, color or B/W cameras and adjusts accordingly
- Full screen display option with manual or sequential switching
- External time and date synchronization via RS-232 connection
- Video loss detection with visual and audible alerts
- Video loss and alarm relay output
- Remote PC control of several daisy chained units via RS-232 connection
- Hardware included for single or dual (side-by-side) rack mounting