The DA-250F from Toa Electronics is a high-quality 1RU digital amplifier designed for installed applications. It offers four channels of input and output, with removable terminal block inputs and a screw terminal strip for outputs. In addition to standard four-channel operation, the unit can be set to bridge mode, giving the unit two high-power output channels. If desired, the first input channel signal can be routed to all four outputs, perfect for multi-zone paging.
The front of the unit provides large control knobs for input level control, as well as LEDs to show input, output, power, peak, and protect status. The built-in protection circuitry protects against damages from short circuits, overloads, and overheating. Class-D circuitry provides excellent audio quality and allows the DA-250F to operate at 85 percent efficiency, so it consumes almost 1/3 less power than analog amplifiers.
- Sleek, 1RU unit fits into any standard audio rack
- Four channels of I/O, perfect for multiple zones
- Selectable bridge mode provides two high-power outputs
- Terminal block inputs and a screw terminal strip for outputs make it easy to connect equipment
- The channel 1 input may be routed to all outputs, perfect for paging
- Class-D circuitry for great audio quality and efficiency
- Independent power supply for each channel
- Simple interface with front-panel level control knobs
- Protection circuitry for short circuits, overheating, and overloads
- Status LEDs for power, input, output, peak, and protect
- Removable dust filters for easy cleaning