This item is controlled on the U.S. Commerce Control List set forth in the Export Administration Regulations or the U.S. Munitions List set forth in the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, and may require a license or other authorization from the U.S. Government to be exported from the United States. Without limitation, parties purchasing from B&H are solely responsible for determining applicable export licensing requirements and for obtaining any licenses or other authorizations from the appropriate agencies of the U.S. Government that are necessary for exporting the item, such as the U.S. Department of Commerce or the U.S. Department of State.
The Snap Sights SS01 underwater camera is a simple 35mm camera in a clear case that allows you to take snapshots as you explore the ocean world both above and below the surface. This easy to use camera is very rugged. For pictures on land, the camera's outdoor housing provides protection from rain, moisture, sand and other extreme environments.
The SS01 camera features a pressure-resistant shutter button, one way clutch on the wind knob and it also floats. The built-in flash automatically shuts off to give you perfect exposures. There is also a built in flip-up sports finder for easy framing while wearing a mask. The camera is operational to a depth of 100' (33 m).
- The built-in flash automatically shuts off to give you perfect exposures
- Rugged polycarbonate full function housing
- Built in flip-up sports finder for easy framing while wearing a mask
- Pressure-resistant shutter button
- One way clutch on the wind knob
- Preloaded with 27 Exposure/ISO 800 Film
- Waterproof down to 100' (33 m)
- Camera is ideal for snorkeling, surfing, skiing, fishing and sailing