This SIIG VGA 2-Port Video Splitter sends a single VGA video signal to two monitors, while maintaining vivid picture quality. The splitter also functions as a video signal extender, you could have your monitor up to 210' away. The splitter is perfect for classrooms, exhibits, trade shows, demonstrations and multi-media presentations.
This splitter is ROHS compliant. This restricts the use of six hazardous materials in the manufacture of electrical equipment. Lead, Mercury, Cadmium, Hexavalent chromium, Polybrominated biphenyls and Polybrominated diphenyl ether are not permitted.
- Simultaneously distributes any video signal, while maintaining vivid picture quality
- Allows your monitor to be up to 210' away
- Ultra high bandwidth of 400MHz
- Superior video quality, maintains highest signal strength in all applications up to 2048 x 1536 at 72Hz
- Supports VGA, SVGA, XGA, and multi-sync monitors
- Hot pluggable, does not require drivers
- Works with any hardware platform and with all operating systems
- Metal housing ensures the most durable and reliable setup
- ROHS compliant