The dB300a from Samson is a high-quality portable two-way loudspeaker perfect for use in houses of worship, schools, and other public address facilities. The 12" woofer and 1.75" tweeter provide a full frequency range with great clarity thanks to 300W of internal amplifier power. The cabinet is constructed from high-impact polypropylene to withstand the rigors of professional use.
The rear of the cabinet features a balanced XLR mic input, an XLR/TRS combo line input, and an XLR extension output for connecting to virtually any professional sound system. There are rotary level and EQ controls and a low filter switch as well. Four fly points allow you to suspend the speaker, and a pole mount socket lets you mount it on top of a subwoofer. Large, sturdy handles provide easy transportation.
- High-quality two-way loudspeaker for live applications
- Highly efficient, bi-amplified system with 300W of total amplifier power
- Custom 12" woofer and 1.75" tweeter provide a full frequency response
- High-impact polypropylene housing to withstand the rigors of professional use
- Balanced XLR mic input, XLR/TRS combo line input, and XLR extension output
- Rear-panel controls for level, EQ, and low filter
- Large, sturdy carrying handles
- Gender mating bumpers for stacking
- Can be floor mounted at 30° or 45°
- Four M6 fly points for suspension
- Pole mount socket for mounting on top of a subwoofer