The Miller 737 pedestal support system consists of the 732 Pedestal 60, 1028 Arrow 55 Fluid Head, and 860 Arrow Camera Plate.
The Arrow 55 is a 100mm true fluid head intended for use with heavily configured ENG/EFP camcorders weighing up to 55.0 lbs (25.0 kg). It features 7-step fluid drag, 4-step spring counterbalance, and an oversized 100mm sliding quick-release camera plate. The LED illuminated bubble level and drag controls are rear mounted for easy operator access and monitoring, and a second rosette is provided for left- or two-handed configurations. For peace of mind, pan and tilt locks utilize caliper disc brakes for reliable, short-throw fixing.
The Pedestal 60 is a practical, yet affordable support solution for heavy studio camera payloads requiring seamless, gas-assisted repositioning on location. It features locking 4" (100mm) wheels, a 10.0" (25.4 cm) on-shot stroke, and a convenient 36.0" (91.4 cm) doorway clearance.
The 737 support system makes high quality location work possible with the finesse of the Arrow 55 fluid head, and the agility of the Pedestal 60. As with all Miller supports, the 737 carries a peerless 3-year warranty for parts and labor.
- 100mm camera plate for EFP camera and lens configurations
- 7-Step plus zero true fluid drag
- 4-Step plus zero spring counterbalance
- Caliper disc brake pan and tilt locks
- LED Illuminated rear-mounted bubble level and drag controls
- 100mm leveling half-ball
- Gas-assist lift column with integrated pump
- Locking 4" (100mm) hard rubber wheels