The Sea & Sea DX-400D housing has been designed to harness the power of the Canon EOS Digital Rebel XTI underwater. The housing has been dramatically streamlined from other existing DX models, enabling greater maneuverability and ease of use. The housing is so compact that its outer dimensions approximate those of the camera. It is rugged and lightweight, with easy-access, responsive controls.
The housing is host to features that will nurture your creativity and allow expansion as your prowess at digital imaging grows. There is one Nikonos 5-pin connector. The built in TTL converter allows TTL control over your strobe. A wide array of NX ports will accommodate the extensive array of Canon interchangeable lenses.
The DX-400D, in tandem with the Digital Rebel XTI, is a system anyone can use with ease and enjoyment.
- Built in TTL Converter
Built in TTL converter alows TTL flash control with the following strobes:
- YS-90 AUTO
- 5-Pin Bulkhead
- One Nikonos 5-pin bulkhead
- Supports All Camera Functions
- Supports all the functions of the Canon EOS Digital Rebel XTI
- Corner-to-Corner Viewing
- Employs a 0.66x pickup viewfinder, with corner-to-corner clarity and easy camera data viewing
- Small and Light
- Smaller and lighter than prior housings for Canon cameras, the DX-400D is so compact that its outer dimensions approximate those of the camera
- Easy Installation
- The built-in quick shoe makes camera/housing installation and removal easy
- Secure Port Lock
- The port lock mechanism assures a safe and secure port mount