The Hensel Strobe Wizard Plus Radio Slave System combines radio triggering, model light activation, and flash power control into one single compact device (with Hensel strobes that support these features).
The availability of 3 channels prevents interference between different work groups within the same studio. On channel #4 (master channel) all devices can be controlled simultaneously, regardless of the channel they are set to. In addition, this improved Plus version has a maximum sync speed of 1/250th.
The transmitter is small, light and easily mounts into a hot shoe. In addition, it also comes supplied with a short sync cord (sub-mini connection) for PC sync connection.
Note! The Plus version can only be operated with an external Strobe Wizard Plus receiver (#3951), or with internal receivers build into Integra Plus monolights having a flash arrow printed on the dialer for flash setting. Also works with the built-in receiver of the Porty Premium Plus (#4954), not with the Porty Premium AS/RC (#4953).
- This system supports the possibility of remotely adjusting flash power and activating the modeling light via the Up/Down buttons on heads equipped with built-in receivers.
- A maximum sync speed of 1/250th second allows for shorter flash durations.
- Protected by a solid plastic housing.
- A sync voltage of 3V makes it ideally suited for digital cameras.
- Receiver has 1/4" (6.3mm) phone plug.