Vortex is dedicated to the development and production of unique optics with features that allow you to see the world more clearly. Their commitment to supporting efforts in the important areas of land conservation, wildlife and field habitat keep them in tune with the environment and outdoor enthusiasts worldwide.
The Vortex Diamondback 1.75-5x32 Riflescope is loaded with performance enhancing features. Argon gas purging of the main tube has been implemented for a long-term solution to the negative effects of dynamic weather conditions and all glass surfaces have been fully multicoated for a crisp sight picture under difficult lighting conditions.
The 1.75-5x zoom range of this scope delivers fast target acquisition and a bright sight picture. Whether you're in dense brush, heavy woods, or sighting against dark and busy backgrounds; this scope will get you on target quickly & accurately.
To use a riflescope with your firearm, you'll need a mounting base and mounting rings in addition to the scope itself. Bases attach to your firearm and rings attach to your scope. By affixing the scope mounted rings to the rifle mounted base you create a reliable accurate, and secure sighting system. Proper spacing of the rings, as well as the ring height should be considered to ensure a proper line of sight can be established. This will maximize the value of your investment, and enhance your shooting experience. It should be noted that in many mounting applications, a professional gunsmith's skills will be needed for proper installation.
- Parallax correction is factory preset at 100 yd
- Fast focus eyepiece for rapid target acquisition
- XR multi-layer coatings deliver edge-to-edge clarity
- 1.0" One-piece 6061-T6 aluminum main tube construction
Low-profile turrets with 1/4 MOA audible & tactile clicks
Elevation/78 MOA - Windage/88 MOA
- Waterproof Performance
- Unity-pressure argon purging protects against the elements at any elevation
- Precision-Glide Erector System:
- Premium-grade fluoropolymer Teflon resin bushings provide exceptional resistance to stress cracking, temperature change, corrosion, and friction-induced wear.
- Dead-Hold BDC Reticle in the Second Focal Plane
The Dead-Hold BDC reticle features four thin posts and cross hairs. The larger gate is designed to accommodate hold over points upon the stadia.
Second focal plane (non-magnifying) placement of the reticle maintains its size throughout the magnification range.