For owners of the Diamond TDM Bundle, Waves offers an upgrade path to the full Mercury bundle with their Mercury TDM Bundle Upgrade.
Mercury is a huge bundle of plug-ins that includes over ninety state-of-the-art processors and over two hundred fifty component plug-ins.
In addition to the Diamond Bundle, Mercury includes the "V-Series" plug-ins, modeled after various components found on original Neve mixing consoles, and the the API Collection.
Guitar modeling, a convolution reverb, surround mixing tools and vocal related processors, round out a truly comprehensive collection of processors for music, video and multimedia production.
Note! Requires an iLok if one is not present on the system.
- Three vintage models presented as plug-ins that capture the sound of the consoles found in the world's most exclusive recording studios - the 2254, 1081, 1073 and 1066.
- With its fixed nominal output gain and time constants, the V-Comp recreates the sound of the vintage 2254 hardware compressor. This super-responsive dynamics processor packs a recognizable musical punch heard on countless hit records.
- The V-EQ3 brings together two world-renowned console modules, the 1073 and 1066. A 3-band EQ, with classic cutoff points and an adjustable high pass filter, makes the EQ ideal for mastering and mixing.
- The V-EQ4 is modeled on the highly sought-after 1081 console module, a classic 4-band equalizer that features detailed high frequency boosts, plus high pass and low pass filters.
The API Collection
- API 550A 3-band equalizer with five frequency centers per band and reciprocal and repeatable filtering.
- API 550B 4-band equalizer with seven frequency centers per band and reciprocal and repeatable filtering.
- API 560 10-band graphic equalizer with 12dB of boost/cut per band. "Proportional Q" narrows filter bandwidth at extremes of boost/cut.
- API 2500 stereo compressor with three compression modes include Soft, Medium and Hard Knee. Includes "Feed-Forward" or "Feed-Backward" selector switch.
- Comprehensive set of audio processing tools that includes the Platinum, Restoration and Transform bundles, along with the L-Series maximizers.
- The Platinum bundle provides everything needed for the most sonically sophisticated audio processing, from sweetening and mastering processors to sound design mindbenders.
- Restoration Native Bundle is a suite of restoration and noise reduction plug-ins. Fast and incredibly simple to use, the individual processors provide feedback through direct monitoring of the audio output, or through the use of audio difference, aided by intuitive graphics.
- Transform Bundle provides four processors that "push the envelope" in sound transformation. With these plug-ins the user is able to shape time, pitch, instrument sound, presence, rhythmic contour, dimension and punch.
- All-in-one dynamics processor for mixing and mastering, as well as broadcast and post-production. Featuring both high and low level compression, gating and leveling (auto gain control,) the plug-in is perfect for voiceovers, vocals and instrumental tracks.
- Modeling software for recording electric guitars into a Digital Audio Workstation.
360° Surround Tools
- A product focused on the practical and basic tools needed to both enhance and ease the surround sound production process.
- Multi-band peak limiter with a priority control allows the user to control the relative limiting of each band.
- Allows a 12dB boost or cut in each band in addition to the limiting applied to each band. In effect, this feature functions exactly like a Linear Phase EQ placed before the limiting section of the L3, making the L3 an all-in-one final mastering tool.
- Includes dithering and noise shaping section.
- Multi-band peak limiter with frequency, Q, and filter-type controls. Includes thirty-four Release Character presets for mastering and sound design.
- Comprehensive vocal toolkit made up of five Waves processors. Includes "Tune", "DeBreath", "Renaissance Channel", "Renaissance DeEsser" and "Doubler".
IR1 and IR360
- Convolution reverb plug-in that provides superior reverbs and ambiences that allows for editing of all the traditional reverb parameters.
- The IR-360 is a surround-capable convolution reverb plug-in that provides superior reverbs and ambiences, delivered in all the major plug-in formats, allowing it to be used in virtually every DAW on the market.
- A broadband noise processor ideal for removal of tape hiss, ground hum and computer noise.
- The software can remove both high frequency and low frequency problems simultaneously without adversely affecting the source material.
- Noise reduction plug-in inspired by, and built on the legacy of the renowned CAT 43 processor
- Minimal artifact noise
- Zero latency for perfect picture sync