The Best-Rite Wheasel Presentation Easel, Model 33272 (Porcelain) (Black), Best-Rite's most popular presentation easel, goes wherever it is needed in an office, classroom, meeting area or conference room. Available in economical Melamine or durable, magnetic Porcelain steel surfaces.
Note! Do not leave the marker ink on the board for several days before erasing
- Two durable dry erase surfaces clean up easily
- Lower shelf provides extra storage for accessories
- Height adjustable in two positions; 58.5" or 65"
- Porcelain surfaces are framed and measure 39.50 x 27.25" (HW); unframed melamine surfaces measure 40.25 x 28.25" (HW)
- Includes 2" locking casters for mobility between rooms
- Full-length marker trays and flip chart holders are included on each side
- General Cleaning
- Erasable Marker Pens contain an ink that dries instantly and is easily erased with cloth, tissue or Chalkboard eraser. After a period of use, a film or haze could develop on the surface of the board, which is the result of the ink residue that might not be completely removed when the board is erased. Even though the film exists, the marker colors remain vivid. By using a spray-on type of glass cleaner, the board may be given a thorough cleaning. Simple spray the surface and briskly rub with a clean cloth. Then rinse with clear water. Avoid using caustic or abrasive type cleaners.
- Erasable Markers
- The key to the erasability is the solvent base in the erasable marker, which dries quickly. The marker should be kept tightly capped when not in use. With proper care, this marker will have a very long life as opposed to a regular marker. This marker is designed to be used on the Erasable Marker Board. It should not be used on any other surface. Use only good quality dry or erasable markers. Best-Rite can assume no responsibility for surface quality if other type markers are used.