SpectraFoo from Metric Halo is a stand-alone application for Mac OS X that provides all of the metering and analysis tools demanded by present day digital audio projects. The program is especially useful for the live sound engineer, those working in broadcast and the mixer or mastering engineer.
SpectraFoo includes standards-based level metering, high-speed, high resolution spectral analysis, Phase Torch phase meters, correlation metering, trigger-able waveform display, power balancing and a variety of power, envelope and spectral histories and phase analysis on any number of input or output channels.
- Metering, analysis and spectral history display tools for live sound engineers, broadcasters and studio mix/mastering engineers
- Lissajous phase scopes (X-Y, vectorscope and stereo field display modes)
- Full featured audio frequency oscilloscopes
- Power balance meters
- Full featured level meters with physical unit calibration
- Full featured audio spectrum analyzers
- Spectragram spectral history meters
- Correlation meters
- Correlation history meters
- Phase Torch frequency-sensitive phase meters
- Envelope history meters
- Band Limited history meters