The Pelco LL27WF is a powerful infrared illuminator for nighttime use with cameras having low light capabilities in the IR spectrum (above 700 nm), but require a minimum amount of visible light. A built-in IR "covert" filter allows approximately 0.01 percent of visible light to be transmitted. IR illumination is controlled by an integrated photocell and automatically activates when light levels fall below a certain threshold. A time delay function prevents the unit from shutting off by a momentary burst of light such as that received from a passing vehicle's headlights. This IR illuminator can be mounted on a wall, ceiling or pedestal using optional Pelco mounting hardware.
- Illuminates a distance of up to 200 ft.
- Photocell controlled on/off operation
- Built-in blower ensures longer bulb life
- Time delay function prevents unintended shutoff from temporary burst of light
- Weatherproof design with built-in sun visor for use in rain or shine
- Equipped with PAR56 sealed-beam lamp for optimum performance with shorter focal length lenses
- Includes sturdy mounting cradle with quick release latch