The Manfrotto 190XV View Aluminum Tripod which supports up to 11 lb (5kg) shares the same quality level as the standard 190XB model, but comes with top leg sections finished in a dark green color, styled for the outdoor enthusiast.
The 190X series of tripods builds on the success of the 3001 series, and has been redesigned to offer better ergonomics of the leg-angle release mechanism and improved quick-action leg locks. It can reach a maximum working height of 61.02" / 154.9 cm and it has a minimum height of 25" / 63.5 cm. Ideal for outdoor use with cameras up to SLR size, with a medium pro zoom lens attached.
- 3-faceted center column which totally eliminates column rotation
- Redesigned, more ergonomic flip locks, with only 45° of movement
- Leg warmers on 2 legs ease handling in extreme weather conditions, and help to protect the legs
- Built-in low angle capability in the center column for ground level shots
- Four leg-angle settings (25,46,66 & 88°)