The slim DS-40 Digital Voice Recorder from Olympus, gives you the versatility you need to get the most out of digital voice recording, playback and management. Including the ability to record and playback WMA media format, you can use the DS-40 for voice as well as music or other digital audio files.
An included USB cable makes uploading and downloading your high quality digital stereo recordings a snap. 512MB of built-in memory, a large back-lit LCD, compact design, voice activation, multiple recording formats, and more make the DS-40 Digital Voice Recorder a great choice for professionals, students, and anyone else who needs to remember personal notes, conversations, meetings, interviews or for any other voice recording needs.
- 512MB Built-In Memory
- Store up to 137 hours of voice recording on the built-in 512MB of flash memory.
- Voice Recorder/Music Player All-In-One
- Supporting WMA, you can record and playback both your digital recordings and music on this versatile digital voice recorder.
- Removable Highly Sensitive Stereo Mic
The detachable high-sensitivity stereo mic captures high quality audio, with a full rich sound. There is also a built in monaural mic so you can record without the external add-on.
Your voice recorder also features a filter that removes ambient noise, such as air conditioners, so you only record what you intend.
- Stereo Recording/Playback
- Capable of recording and playing back on its built-in speaker in stereo in ST XQ or ST HQ formats, this player is built for high-quality digital recording and playback.
- Folder Storage
- You can save up to 200 items in each of the 5 folders. Music, Podcast, and Audible folders are also available.
- Podcast Player
- This is a fully functional Podcast player! Simply register your favorite Podcast programs, and the new programs will be automatically downloaded when you connect to your. computer
- Not only can you use the included USB cable to upload your recordings to your computer, this vice recorder also functions as a USB mic or USB speaker system for your computer.
- Multiple Recording Modes
- Recording in ST XQ, ST HQ, HQ, LP and SP gives you the flexibility you need to store the maximum amount of digital files of the quality you specify.
- VCVA (Variable Control Voice Actuator)
- Don't waste space while recording. With VCVA on, this voice recorder detects and automatically starts recording when it hears your voice.
- Timer and Alarm
- You can set you voice recorder to record, or playback an audio file, at a preset time.
- Large, Back-lit LCD
- Finding the digital voice and music files you need and organizing is easy with the large LCD.
- DSS Player Software
- The included software not only lets you easily manage and archive your digital recording files.
- Repeat Function
- The voice recorder features a "repeat" button that allows you to loop a recorded audio clip automatically. This is a great option for helping to transcribe audio that you may have to listen to a few times to understand.