The Manfrotto 190XB Tripod with 056 Junior 3-D Head Kit by B&H puts together the 3-section 190XB tripod with a versatile pan/tilt head. The 190XB has been redesigned to offer better ergonomics of the leg-angle release mechanism and improved quick-action leg locks. It is a lightweight, compact and sturdy tripod, ideal for 35mm or digital SLR cameras, light medium format cameras, or compact camcorders, especially when on the move outdoors.
The 056 3-D Head offers separately locked movements on three axes, which makes it perfect for SLR cameras. The conical self-adjusting bearing surfaces on the tilt pivots provide more than enough strength to support medium format cameras. Thumb screw movement locks won't poke you in the eye like conventional handles sometimes do.
- 3-faceted center column which totally eliminates column rotation
- Redesigned, more ergonomic flip locks, with only 45° of movement
- Leg warmers on 2 legs ease handling in extreme weather conditions, and help to protect the legs
- Built-in low angle adapter in the center column for ground level shots
- Four leg angle settings (25,46,66 & 88°)