The Bogen/Manfrotto 190XB Tripod Legs with 700RC2 Mini Video Fluid Head builds on the success of the 3001 series, and has been redesigned to offer better ergonomics of the leg-angle release mechanism and improved quick-action leg locks. It is a lightweight, compact and sturdy tripod, ideal for 35mm or digital SLR cameras, light medium format cameras, or compact camcorders, especially when on the move outdoors.
The 700RC2 Mini Video Fluid Head is designed principally to support the latest digital video equipment, but it's also suited for still photography cameras with medium and long tele lenses. It comes with a fixed-length pan bar with soft handle and separate locking mechanisms for the 360° pan and the +90°/-75° tilt. Smooth constant movements on both axes are assured by a fixed system of cartridges.
- 3-faceted center column which totally eliminates column rotation
- Redesigned, more ergonomic flip locks, with only 45° of movement
- Leg warmers on 2 legs ease handling in extreme weather conditions, and help to protect the legs
- Built-in low angle adapter in the center column for ground level shots
- Four leg angle settings (25,46,66 & 88°)