The Marshall V-R1042DP-AFHD is a pair of rack-mounted 10.4" high-resolution LCD monitors, featuring Marshall's TFT-MegaPixelT technology. Perfect for professional video applications, the V-R1042DP-AFHD takes up less space in the studio while requiring less power, making it ideal for high-end video workstations.
This model comes with a bevy of input options, including serial digital interface (SDI), as well as component, composite, S-Video, DVI, and VGA. No matter what the application, the V-R1042DP-AFHD is ready, willing and able!
- TFT-MegapixelT Technology
- Marshall's TFT-MegapixelT technology ensures scaled images acquired from different format resolutions never suffer from distortion. Whether it is SD or HD, the monitor displays a crisp and accurate image. Manual adjustments can be used to tweak them even further
- Automatic NTSC or PAL Recognition
- The V-R1042DP-AFHD accepts both NTSC and PAL standard signals. Conveniently, the monitor automatically detects which standard it is being fed without having to push a button, flip a switch or access a menu option.
- Wide Angle Range of Vision
- This screen offers an exceptionally broad viewing angle of 170 degrees. This lets you view the screen in crystal clarity from anywhere in the room.
- Long Life Panel
- The unit incorporates a high quality LCD panel that provides operation for years with regular usage, delivers a service life of 50,000 hours or over 2000 (24 hour) days continuously! That's almost 6 years; Broken down to 8-hour days, the monitor should be operational for about 15 years. Wow.