The M-Audio Torq Xponent is a sophisticated yet intuitive DJ control surface that works seamlessly with the M-Audio Torq DJ software. Torq Xponent features full-size tactile controls for easy maneuvering and control over digital audio files. The unit includes two touch-sensitive wheels for scratching, speeding up, slowing down and cuing the playback of digital files. Additional knobs and controls are provided for assigning effects plug-ins, triggering samples and other real-time manipulation during sets.
The Torq Xponent features a 4-channel USB connector for 16-bit 48kHz audio playback and two RCA outputs are provided for separate monitor and main amplifier/speaker connections. An X/Y touch sensitive controller pad allows you to control your mouse or the effects in Torq software, so you never have to take your hands off the unit in the middle of a performance. The Torq Xponent may be used with other software titles through ReWire.
- Full Size Tactile Controls for Torq Software
- The Torq Xponent features large, pre-mapped tactile controls including two touch-sensitive scratch wheels for real-time scratching, speeding up, slowing down and cuing of digital audio files.
- Two RCA Stereo and Headphone Output Connections
- The Xponent delivers two RCA stereo output connections for sending audio to separate monitor and main outputs.
- Includes Torq Software
- The M-Audio Torq DJ software works with Mac and PC platforms. The software delivers extensive real-time control and organization over MP3, Wave, AIFF, WMA and AAC audio files for computer-based DJing.
- Third Party Software Compatibility Through ReWire
- The Torq Xponent is completely compatible with third party software titles and functions as a ReWire slave.
- 4-Channel USB Interface
- The 4-channel USB interface connects directly to any computer USB port and is capable of 16-bit 48kHz audio resolution.