The Mackie SRM150 5" Compact Active PA System is proof that size doesn't matter. This little beauty is a combination of Mackie's mixer and SRM active loudspeaker in an attractive, tiny PA system which is not only portable but also powerful.
The built-in, three-channel mixer has two combo XLR/line inputs, a stereo channel for CD/MP3 and a powerful three-band active EQ.
For positioning options, you can use the SRM150 as a personal monitor or mount it on a mic stand; the perfect PA for any application.
- Active Circuitry
- Control your performance with active electronics such as built-in EQ, phase alignment, crossover, and protection circuitry.
- Versatile and Expandable
- Experience versatility and expansion options with two combo XLR/line inputs with true 48V phantom power, an instrument-ready input, and a Neutrik Combo line-in for linking or adding inputs.
- Wide Audio Dispersion
- Reach the largest audience possible with the best sound available, through the wave-guide horn and direct-radiating woofer.
- Easily Portable
- The rugged, yet lightweight, design of the high-impact molded enclosure make it the perfect PA for an artist on the go.
- Mounting Options
- Cabinet design allows for use as a floor monitor, stand-mounting, or you can even mount the unit in a flying arrangement.