The ProSafe 16-Port 10/100 Switch with 8-Port PoE from Netgear is a 16-port Ethernet switch that can operate at speeds of up to 200 Mbps in full-duplex mode. The switch features Store and Forward packet switching and Auto Uplink ports for automatic MDI/MDI-X detection. It also features eight ports with Power over Ethernet (PoE) support. These ports allow it to provide power to PoE-compliant devices with standard Ethernet cables. The switch features a compact desktop form factor, making it an excellent addition to your network.
- Power over Ethernet Support
- The switch can power up to eight remote devices via PoE. This allows you to install Ethernet based security cameras, wireless access points and other PoE-compliant devices without the need for extra electrical wiring.
- Full Duplex Support
- The switch not only supports standard 10/100 Mbps devices in half-duplex mode, but is also capable of speeds of up to 200 Mbps in full-duplex mode. This makes the switch an excellent option for use in networks where data transfer bandwidth is crucial.
- Autosensing MDI/MDI-X Ports
- Every port on the switch is autosensing MDI/MDI-X, so you won't have to worry about switching between standard Ethernet and crossover cables when configuring your network.
- Compact Form Factor
- The switch features a compact form factor that allows you to easily integrate it into almost any work environment. A wall-mount kit is included for installation flexibility.