The Behringer PMP1000 is a 12-channel audio mixer and integrated 500 watt power amplifier with built-in, 24-bit effects processor. The PMP1000 is designed as an all-in-one audio mixing solution for small venues, touring musicians, solo musicians, school auditoriums, houses-of-worship and portable sound reinforcement applications.
The intuitive and efficient PMP1000 is feature packed with eight channels of balanced XLR microphone and 1/4" phone line input connections, 3-band EQ, effects level control and send level. The remaining four inputs (9/10 & 11/12) feature stereo paired 1/4" phone line inputs for keyboards, player/recorders and other stereo line devices.
A seven-band graphic EQ section provides final frequency contouring of audio at the main output. Behringer's FBQ feedback detection system reveals problem frequency bands that may cause feedback and allows users to adjust them. The PMP1000 is a lightweight, portable mixing solution for musicians, and presenters on-the-go.
- 500 Watt Power Amplifier
- Internal 500 watt power amplifier will drive loud speakers directly from the unit. The amplifier provides 250 watts per channel in stereo and 500 watts when bridged mono.
- 12 Total Input Channels
- The PMP1000 features eight mono inputs with balanced XLR microphone and 1/4" phone line inputs. Channels 9/10 & 11/12 are stereo paired with 1/4" phone line inputs for keyboards and stereo line devices.
- 24 Bit Effects Processor
- Internal 24-bit effects processor provide 100 preset effects including delay, chorus, reverb, flanger, phaser, etc.
- Seven Band Graphic EQ
- A seven-band graphic EQ section provides frequency contouring on output. Behringer's FBQ feedback detection reveals frequencies that may cause feedback and allows users to make EQ adjustments.
- Portable Design
- The lightweight PMP1000 features rugged construction and built-in handle for easy portability.