The Behringer PMP2000 is a 10-channel audio mixer and integrated 800 watt power amplifier with built-in, 24-bit effects processor. The PMP2000 is designed as an all-in-one audio mixing solution for small venues, touring musicians, solo musicians, school auditoriums, houses-of-worship and portable sound reinforcement applications.
The intuitive and efficient PMP2000 is feature packed with nine channels of balanced XLR microphone and 1/4" phone line input connections, 3-band EQ, effects level control and send level. Channels 7/8, 9/10, 11/12 and 13/14 feature stereo paired 1/4" phone line inputs for keyboards, player/recorders and other stereo line devices.
Dual nine-band graphic EQs provide final frequency contouring of audio at the main output. Behringer's FBQ feedback detection system reveals problem frequency bands that may cause feedback and allows users to adjust them. The PMP2000 is a lightweight, portable mixing solution for musicians, and presenters on-the-go.
- 800 Watt Power Amplifier
- Internal 800 watt power amplifier will drive loud speakers directly from the unit. The amplifier provides 250 watts per channel in stereo and 500 watts when bridged mono.
- 10 Total Input Channels
- The PMP2000 features six mono inputs with balanced XLR microphone and 1/4" phone line inputs. Channels 7/8, 9/10, 11/12 and 13/14 feature stereo paired 1/4" phone line inputs for keyboards, player/recorders and other stereo line devices.
- 24 Bit Effects Processor
- Internal 24-bit effects processor provide 100 preset effects including delay, chorus, reverb, flanger, phaser, etc.
- Dual Nine-Band Graphic EQs
- Dual nine-band graphic EQ sections provide frequency contouring on output. Behringer's FBQ feedback detection reveals frequencies that may cause feedback and allows users to make EQ adjustments.
- Portable Design
- The lightweight PMP2000 features lightweight and rugged construction for easy portability.