The Behringer PMP5000 is a 20-channel audio mixer and integrated 1200 watt power amplifier with built-in, 24-bit effects processor. The PMP5000 is designed as an all-in-one audio mixing solution for small venues, touring musicians, solo musicians, school auditoriums, houses-of-worship and portable sound reinforcement applications.
The intuitive and efficient PMP5000 is feature packed with 12 channels of balanced XLR microphone and 1/4" phone line input connections, 3-band EQ, effects level control and send level. The remaining eight inputs (13/14, 15/16, 17/18 & 19/20) feature stereo paired 1/4" phone line inputs for keyboards, player/recorders and other stereo line devices.
A seven-band graphic EQ section provides final frequency contouring of audio at the main output. Behringer's FBQ feedback detection system reveals problem frequency bands that may cause feedback and allows users to adjust them. The PMP5000 is a lightweight, portable mixing solution for musicians, and presenters on-the-go.
- 1200 Watt Power Amplifier
- Internal 1200 watt power amplifier will drive loud speakers directly from the unit.
- 20 Total Input Channels
- The PMP5000 features eight mono inputs with balanced XLR microphone and 1/4" phone line inputs. Channels 13/14, 15/16 17/18 & 19/20 are stereo paired with 1/4" phone line inputs for keyboards and stereo line devices.
- 24 Bit Effects Processor
- Internal 24-bit effects processor provide 100 preset effects including delay, chorus, reverb, flanger, phaser, etc.
- Seven Band Graphic EQ
- A seven-band graphic EQ section provides frequency contouring on output. Behringer's FBQ feedback detection reveals frequencies that may cause feedback and allows users to make EQ adjustments.
- Portable Design
- The lightweight PMP5000 features rugged construction and built-in handle for easy portability.