The R.A.W. Universal Groove Kit from Sonic Reality is a comprehensive library of drum and percussion loops. Covering a wide range of styles, and containing acoustic kits and electronic percussion, the collection features over 5,000 loops, delivered in Rex, WAV and Apple Loops formats.
The REX and Acidized WAV libraries can be used inside a wide variety of DAW applications and virtual samplers, including Reason, Stylus RMX, Logic, Cubase/Nuendo, Sonar/Project 5, Acid Pro, FL Studio 6, KONTAKT, MachFive/Digital Performer, and many more. The Apple Loops library is compatible with applications such as Garage Band, Soundtrack and Logic.
Drums Folder (DRM)
- Acoustic and electronic drum kit grooves, including raw acoustic studio sounds to fully produced and processed drums
- Acoustic and electronic percussion loops from all over the world. Many are meant to be layered with either other percussion loops, or the DRM drum loops
- Instrument loops, including bass lines and various guitar riffs which can often even be re-pitched independently of the tempo. Also included are various stringed instruments, wind instruments, horn sections, and more
- Various sound effects from film scores and video games, and including electronic, acoustic and other musical sound effects
Groove Elements (GE)
- Sections of grooves broken down to make "building blocks" allowing the user to mix and match create an almost infinite amount of new composite grooves. For instance, includes individual hi-hat patterns that can be layered over a variety of different kick and snare patterns, and much more