The V-Synth GT from Roland is a high-quality synthesizer workstation that offers incredibly realistic sound in a portable package. The keyboard has 61 keys with velocity and channel aftertouch for great playability, and the futuristic-looking interface provides plenty of control without adding confusion.
The key to the V-Synth GT's great sound is multi-core synthesis. The keyboard integrates a dual-core V-Synth engine, allowing it to combine Elastic Audio Synthesis, Vocal Designer technology, and AP Synthesis in real time. This creates a strong foundation for creating, capturing, and manipulating realistic sounds for your performance.
The V-Synth GT offers great connectivity, with 1/4" inputs and outputs for connecting to a sound system for sampling and playback. MIDI in, out, and thru connectors let you connect to a computer or external MIDI device. Two USB ports let you connect to a computer for data transfer or connect an external USB storage device.
- Dual-Core Sound Generation
- The dual-core sound generator offers twice as much simultaneous sound control as the previous V-Synth. V-Synth sounds created with VariPhrase or COSM can be used together with Vocal Designer or AP-Synthesis sounds.
- Articulative Phrase Synthesis models and stores information about how an acoustic instrument responds to being played, allowing the keyboard to recreate subtle sounds and behaviors for added realism. You can also use synthesizer-only variations to create unique models and combinations.
- Vocal Designer Function
- Vocal Designer can be used in conjunction with V-Synth sounds and AP-Synthesis to create unique performances with excellent vocal effects.
- Intuitive Interface
- The futuristic-looking interface provides a wealth of control while maintaining simplicity. A large, full-color touch screen displays pertinent info, while the Time Trip Pad, D Beam, and pitch/modulation controls give you physical control.
- Great Playability
- The V-Synth GT has 61 keys with velocity and channel aftertouch for a great playing experience.
- Efficient User Programming
- The Sound Shaper II function allows you to create patches quickly and easily.
- A plethora of connectors are provided for connecting your keyboard to sound systems and external devices. Connect CD or DVD players, mixing board, monitor speakers, and more with the 1/4" inputs and outputs. MIDI in, out, and thru connectors let you connect to a computer or external MIDI device. An XLR mic input with phantom power lets you connect your favorite microphone to capture vocals, and two USB ports are available for connecting to a computer or expanding memory capacity with a USB-based storage device.
- Digital I/O
- Optical and coaxial digital inputs and outputs are provided for pristine audio quality through all stages of music production.
- Pedal Inputs
- Two control foot pedal jacks and one hold foot pedal jack extend control of the V-Synth GT to your feet.
- The arpeggiator function lets you create unique patterns for simplified playback during your show.
- A variety of effects, including chorus, reverb, and EQ add richness and depth to your sound.
- Sampling and Resampling
- In addition to sampling functions, the V-Synth GT can resample samples stored in internal memory. By playing multiple samples together and resampling them, you can conserve the number of voices used at a given time.