The JBL VRX915S 15" High-Powered Flying Subwoofer can be placed on the ground or used in a suspended orientation. It features a 2268H neodymium magnet and a patented Differential Drive 18" woofer.
The entire unit is housed in a sturdy wood enclosure covered by a rugged DuraFlex finish. This front-loaded, vented enclosure is designed so a minimum front area is exposed to the audience. It also features a pole-mount socket so you can use it to mount other speakers. This subwoofer also has pins +1/-1 for chaining other speakers to this unit.
The VRX915S was designed specifically for use in arrays with the VRX932LA Line Array Speaker and VRX-AF Array Frame, but can also be used with VRX918S subwoofers in an array. It's the perfect subwoofer for live performances, or mobile and fixed DJ applications.
- 15" Differential Drive
- JBL has included an 15" Differential Drive woofer so you get the extended low-frequency output your busy professional life requires.
- Integral Rigging Hardware
- This subwoofer is designed for flying orientation and to be used with the VRX932LA line arrays and optional array frame.
- Reduced Distortion
- The VRX918S features a large port area so you get a reduced distortion output.
- Satellite Speaker Mounting
- The VRX918S comes with a 20 mm threaded pole socket to ensure a solid, secure satellite speaker mounting.
- Rugged Housing
- The VRX918S is covered by a heavy-duty 16-gauge protective screen-backed steel grill and a DuraFlex enclosure for optimal protection.