The black version of the JBL VRX915S 15" High-Powered Flying Subwoofer can be placed on the ground or suspended from the ceiling or appropriately strong Truss in a flown configuration. The subwoofer features a 2268H neodymium magnet that pushes a a patented 15" differential drive woofer.
The entire unit is housed in a birch plywood enclosure with a DuraFlex finish with heavy bracing, an acoustic foam lined interior, and covered by a 16-gauge steel grill. This front-loaded, vented enclosure is designed so a minimum front area is exposed to the audience. Multiple units can be daisy chained together to create larger systems.
The subwoofer was designed specifically for use in arrays with the VRX932LA Line Array Speaker and VRX-AF Array Frame, but can also be used with other VRX918S subwoofers in a subwoofer dedicated array. The unit can be used in a variety of applications, but is specifically designed for installed applications such as at a nightclub.
- 15" Differential Drive
- JBL has included an 15" Differential Drive woofer so you get the extended low-frequency output your busy professional life requires.
- Integral Rigging Hardware
- This subwoofer is designed for flying orientation and to be used with the VRX932LA line arrays and optional array frame.
- Reduced Distortion
- The VRX918S features a large port area so you get a reduced distortion output.
- Satellite Speaker Mounting
- The VRX918S comes with a 20 mm threaded pole socket to ensure a solid, secure satellite speaker mounting.
- Rugged Housing
- The VRX918S is covered by a heavy-duty 16-gauge protective screen-backed steel grill and a DuraFlex enclosure for optimal protection.