From sE Electronics, the USB2200a USB Studio Condenser Microphone is a USB version of the standard 2200a studio condenser microphone. The USB2200a features a USB port for direct connection to computers without additional hardware. Zero latency headphone monitoring is available directly on the microphone and special circuitry eliminates the noise associated with USB powering.
The wide frequency response and cardioid polar pattern are ideal for accurate reproduction of vocals and instruments, while minimizing off-axis noise and feedback. The USB2200a has a -10dB pad for added headroom when recording excessive peaks and a low cut filter switch eliminates low frequency noise. The USB2200a is more than suitable for general vocal and instrument recording.
- USB Connection
- The USB2200a features a USB port for connecting directly to PC and Mac computers without additional hardware.
- Headphone Monitoring
- Headphone monitoring on the microphone results in zero latency.
- USB Noise Reduction Chip
- A noise reduction Chip eliminates associated USB noise.
- Wide Frequency Response
- The wide frequency response is suitable for accurate vocal and instrument capturing.
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- The cardioid pattern is effective in minimizing off-axis noise and feedback.
- -10dB Pad
- A -10dB Pad provides added headroom when capturing excessive peaks and transients.
- Low Cut Filter Switch
- The low cut filter switch eliminates low frequency noise.