A DMX merger is used when multiple control inputs must communicate to the same device. A DMX merger helps to completely rid a system of complex, error-prone, multi-location DMX input wiring schemes. This merger combines all eight inputs, using a highest level takes precedence (HTP) philosophy into a single 512 channel DMX output.
All inputs are optically isolated from each other to ensure the protection of sensitive equipment. For further extension of the DMX signal, the merger can be combined with Leviton's DMXSM-H18 DMX splitter for an (8) input/(8) output DMX powerhouse.
This unit is rack-mountable into a 19" EIA rack, 1 RU required.
- Controls multiple locations and devices simultaneously
- Easy backup Controller integration
- Inputs merge in highest level takes precedence (HTP) mode
- 100% optically isolated inputs
- Inputs rated to withstand max +48Vdc, DMX 512A compliant
- Built-in Power supply & Power Switch