The Samsung LN-T1953H 19" LCD TV is a black compact HDTV panel. This slim and lightweight TV sits smartly on the included stand which also doubles as a wall mount.
The eye-catching black LN-T1953H LCD is the perfect blend of high style and high definition. The 800:1 Dynamic Contrast provides a vast improvement in clarity, while wider viewing angles assure that you always enjoy the entertainment no matter what your angle of view is.
You can also hook-up your personal computer for wide-screen viewing of spreadsheets, or to create a family slide shows of your digital photo albums, on this high definition flat panel screen.
- Patterned Vertical Alignment (PVA) Screen
- High brightness and contrast from Samsung's PVA screen reliably produces crisper brilliant white and detailed deep black.
- PC Connection
- Using the D-sub 15 pin RGB connector this TV can be connected to your personal computer and run at VESA compatible resolutions up to WXGA.
- Film Mode
- Hollywood motion pictures are filmed at a rate of 24 frames per second (FPS) while video is presented at 30 FPS. When viewing fast moving objects the frame rate difference can result in jittery or juddering motion. Film Mode results in smoother action when watching movies.
- Directionalized Acoustic Chamber System Speakers (DACS)
- DACS technology uses horn shaped speakers to project sound evenly around the room.
- Parents! You can prevent your children from viewing programs which might be inappropriate with the help of V-Chip technology. Use password protection to block or allow shows based on the American or Canadian ratings system.
- Sleep Timer
- The Sleep Timer turns the television off automatically, with up to three hours delay. You can rest assured that when you fall asleep watching TV you won't be wasting electricity or disturbing other family members.
- On/Off Timer
- The On/Off Timer lets you use the TV like an alarm clock to wake you up in the morning to the source, channel and volume level of your choice and shut down at an appointed hour as well. By programming the On/Off Timer cleverly you can make your home seem occupied while you are away on vacation.