The Cokin Matte Box, Model Z360, with an Integrated Z-Pro Filter Holder, is a another breakthrough from Cokin, a leader in square and rectangular filters for special effects. Cokin makes this unique matte box for both pro and amateur use as a high-quality shade which adjusts easily to block out stray light. With the built-in aluminum flap, flare—which can cause image degradation—can be minimized.
This well-built tool is ideal for use with today's HDTV cameras, and can also fit almost any camera, thanks to a simple Cokin adaptor ring (sold separately).
An integrated Cokin 360° rotating Z-Pro Filter Holder is solidly fixed at the rear of the Matte Box. It features a special rotation filter system which allows you to combine a polarizer with other filters for increased special effects.
- Holds 4 x 4" and 4 x 6" filters in both 2mm (Cokin Z-Pro filters) and 4mm glass filters, including Cokin M-Pro series filters
- Provides excellent control over the ambient light conditions and cuts the glare out, for clean and sharp images
- Adaptable to lenses up to 96mm
- Accepts Cokin round mount Z-Pro polarizers, which perfectly rotate for ideal effects
- Adjustable and removable light aluminum flap
- A very effective filter cover can be deployed to block the undesired rays
- Exclusive Ring Locker System (RLS) to avoid rotation (and secure the Matte Box in a determined position)