The Giottos MT-9370 Aluminum Tripod Legs, as part of the professional-level MT III series, has a unique center column design, is versatile and easy to use, but yet still economical.
The unique swiveling center column mounting design allows it to be used as a lateral arm with angle adjustment, which is especially useful for nature and macro photography. The column can also be used upside down and reversed. It allows for 360° horizontal and 180° vertical adjustment, and the column can be positioned and set quickly by using the locking knobs.
In addition, the top part of the center column separates from the main column. By slipping this short camera platform into the swiveling center column mount, you now effectively have a universal 3-way head. This set-up also allows the tripod to be used for very low down-to-the-ground shots.
- Spiked Feet
- Rubber foot with spike inside, to assure firm contact on wet soil, gravel, or rocky areas
- Includes Tool Kit
- The toolbox includes different sizes of allen wrenches, hex wrench, screw driver and extended tube for leverage
- Durable Leg Locks
- Features special design for secure and easy sand-proof leg locking system
- Leg Diameter
- Thicker 32mm leg diameter for added stability
- Retractable Hook
- The retractable hook can be used to add stability with a sand bag or equipment bag