The DP-K1 from TOA Electronics is a digital mixer/processor, ideal for a wide variety of installed sound applications including houses of worship, sports facilities, convention centers, airports, and many others. The unit is programmed via PC control software for Windows and includes a built-in network interface for remote access.
The unit provides all the essential audio DSP for use in these applications, but leaves the exact configuration of input, output and control functions to the end-user. Fourteen modules are available. The modular design supports up to eight microphone/line inputs and eight line outputs with flexible contact-closure remote control.
A unique feature of the DP-K1 is TOA's Automatic Resonance Control (ARC) algorithm. The software measures and then identifies room mode frequencies and constructs an inverse EQ curve to compensate. The result is improved speech intelligibility and sound quality in facilities with difficult acoustic environments, and the process is not hampered by the addition of people in the space.
Note! At least one input module and one output module are required for operating the unit.
- Rack-mount digital mixer/processor for installed sound applications such as houses of worship, sports facilities, convention centers, airports and others
- Modular design allows versatile configurations - up to eight inputs and eight outputs (modules not included)
- Includes all essential audio processing tools - compressors, gates, crossovers, multi-band filtering, parametric, high/low-pass, all-pass and notch filters, horn EQ, high/low shelving and output delay
- Automatic Resonance Control (ARC) automatically identifies room mode frequencies and applies an inverse response curve to compensate for the measured room response
- Eight-bus matrix allows flexible input-to-output signal routing for zoning or room-combining
- Network interface for remote programming and maintenance
- PC software for offsite programming and archiving settings
- Up to twenty-four programmable switch inputs for activation of memory, volume up/down, channel on/off and stereo input selection
- Up to sixteen programmable relay outputs to activate during memory, channel on/off, input status and stereo input selection
- Eight internal memories for storage and recall of different signal routing and parameter configurations
- Eight front panel memory select buttons
- Input and output channel metering
- Front panel lock protects settings