The X-Rite i1Display LT Color Management Solution is an entry level monitor calibration System that offers quick, user-friendly, accurate monitor calibration for digital imaging enthusiasts. It delivers an accurately profiled monitor with unrivaled controls for precise color work at home, or in the studio. In addition, the i1Display LT provides gray balance optimization for more neutral and better-defined grays, an ambient light check to determine optimal room lighting for color-critical work, a profile reminder to ensure true and reliable color over time, and a before and after image display feature that instantly highlights the results of the calibration process.
- The i1Display LT colorimeter provides emissive color measurements of LCD, CRT and laptop displays.
- A detachable ambient light head captures ambient light measurements and also protects against dust and other contaminants.
- The i1Display LT attaches to both LCD and CRT monitors with a built-in counterweight and/or suction cups.
- The i1Display LT is USB powered so it is simple to use - no power adapters required.
- Calibrate monitors at multiple workstations with no additional licensing fees.
- All functions of the i1Display LT are made easy through the use of wizard-driven technology that delivers exceptional control and functionality.
- Special Push Button Calibration (PBC) offers the X-Rite one-step profiling process for industry-leading monitors.
- With X-Rite i1Match software, users can breeze through calibration processes and can upgrade effortlessly as their color management needs expand.